Saturday, July 28, 2007

BlogAThon - Children

. . . ran across this on Maggie Reads

Newberry Challenge

Because there are so many challenges out there, I thought I'd start one of my own. While I like all the challenges, I wanted to craft one to meet my needs and others could join in if they want. When I was looking at the Pulitzer list and Newberry list recently I realized that I've read more Newberry books. And I like it that way. I am a mother. I like to have my pulse on what the kids are reading AND I love young adult fiction. It reminds me of curling up in my dad's lazy boy and reading the afternoon away. It also makes me wonder if I could write children's books too.


So here is the challenge...

1. Pick 6 books from the Newberry list.
2. Comment here that you are in the challenge and list to your blog.
3. Post your picks on your blog.
4. You have from May 15, 2007 to Dec 31, 2007 to read and review the 6 books you choose.

Blogathon 2007

No comments: