Thursday, March 25, 2021

National City Library ▬ Meet Our Literacy Tutors

Meet Our Tutors: Samuel V -National City Library Tutor

National City
Library Literacy
Literacy Services Newsletter: March 2021

My name is Samuel, I have been tutoring at the National City Public Library for more than 2 years. First a work study tutor from my school and then as a volunteer, proud to say I have absolutely no regrets to have been around this library for this long. The amazing people I have met, both fellow workers and learners are just one of the many reasons why I would not trade this experience for anything.

I have tutored GED, ASVAB & other subjects like general education in high school, middle school, and even elementary school for the Children’s department. Each one of my learners has been special and has led me to not only discover more about them, but it has also led me to discover more about myself.

It is always amazing to see the determination of each learner to take the step forward to do something that could potentially help them improve their lives forever. Ranging from the youth who wish to excel in their classes to adults who know they still have not achieved their full potential and want more out of life.  READ MORE ➤➤

 
Based on 7 readability formulas:
Grade Level: 12
Reading Level: fairly difficult to read.
Reader's Age: 17-18 yrs. old
(Twelfth graders)

 

Sign Up Now To Be A Volunteer

Or Take Our Classes & Tutoring Sessions

APPLY NOW !

Call 619-470-5860 or email

literacy@nationalcitylibrary.org



No comments: